Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lost In Never Never Land

As always we find Parentland in the middle of nothing. The King of Parentland has been reunited with the Queen. The King has his own room as not to disturb the Queen. Sadly the King can no longer stand upright as he is now confined to a wheelchair. This is the newest twist to the world of Parentland where real life is left to hang in the air. The King and Queen have been together for so long its is only fitting that once again they rule the Parentland Kingdom. Squire Robin has taken the point as I have removed myself from Parentland cause there is a toxic substance that has cause me harm. I pray for strength and courage to once again to face Parentland this Sunday as it is my duty to endure whatever Parentland has to offer. Does God dwell in Parentland? At one time I believed so but the King no longer excels at what he preached. I believe that the Queen has the connection but is ruled by the wits learn in the former glory days of the kingdom. The kingdom now has grown small and hollow as I walk the halls of the castle of Parentland. I pray I can take with me the God given sense and strength to endure the kingdom. Having talked with Squire Mark I feel renewed and able to face the vast emptiness of Parentland. Thank you Mark for sharing with me things I already know but needed to hear.

"The Truth May Set You Free But It's Bound To Piss Off Somebody"

No comments:

Post a Comment