Friday, July 3, 2009

PurpleHaze in ParentLand

Well for those or anyone that may have the time to read this bloody thing here it goes. I now have access form my work so who knows what I may write now-lol.
In the wonderful world of ParentLand......The King can not have his hip replacement surgery so its a wheelchair for the remaining days he has on this earth. I state as such cause he will not last long I believe cause his failure to give a crap about most everything.The Squire Robin once again pull off no less a miracle to get back at the center where my mom is. He will have his own room due to the fact Hospice will be on board to help him out. This pulls a lot of weight off the Queen of ParentLand.
Ask by Squire Robin what King of ParentLand wanted his reply was to be with the Queen and out of pain.
So the king will now along with the Queen receive a steady dose of drugs that will enable them to float from day to day in a drug induced haze. Pretty sad when all you have to look forward to is the next dose you receive. Hell-at that rate he just may make it longer than I expect. The Queen of ParentLand has not been happy cause her loyal subjects have not provided enough attention. The King and Queen both vie for attention.The royal phone seems only to work in one direction which is one of the strange happenings in Parentland.
If and when my time comes to enter into a ParentLand of my own I will not linger in the kingdom for very long. I will pull in the royal drawbridge and burn the castle around me before I have to live in a world such has been made by the King and Queen
So the Kingdom of ParentLand enters into what maybe the last chapter. I have to say its a kingdom by their own design but sadly not to their liking. So goes on the sad story of the King and Queen in the wonderful twisted world of ParentLand.

No comments:

Post a Comment