Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blog,Blog,Blog,Blog

Its a real bummer when you want to blog but with nothing of great value to write about...welll...that says it. Now we have twittering I believe its called. Real time updates on what people are doing. Man would you ever be bored if I pulled that crap off. The problem I guess is I feel so darn guilty of having nothing but gloom to write about. The blues have landed and taken root in my brain.My weekends have been spent cramming two days worth of stuff into one day so I can make it over to see mom and dad. The sad part is I don't even enjoy seeing dad at all and do whatever I can to avoid having to spend time with him. Mom on the other hand is very grateful to get out and kinda fun to be with but that all changes when we go see dad.Be kind to your kids cause they may be the ones taking care of you when you get old-lol.
Work is slow and growing hotter by the day. Summer is upon us and it makes for long days. My get up and go just go up and went. So that's all folks for the flatland of Florida..Uncle Grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment