Thursday, April 2, 2009

Strain On The Brain

I have not posted for awhile cause I am not sure what to say. Seems like everything is just running together in one big blur. Work is going great for the most part. Got to meet a P47 Thunderbolt Pilot today that flew 63 missions in WW2 in Europe. I do not know if I have said in previous post but I work in a VA National Cemetery. I maintain the grounds, transport caskets to the casket field and most important to me setting of the headstones. I am a supervisor of a crew of three. We are a contractor on site and work with the VA crew's . I was blessed with this job just over three months ago. Enough of that...its now off to Parent Land. Dad is in rehab and I don't think he is fully out of woods from the operation. Mom is hanging on by a thread cause she can go see him but will not without me or my brother being there. I have been there every weekend for the past three weeks and I am wearing pretty thin myself. So Parent Land is in two different places right now. Running in high gear all the time seems to have a toll on one's self.
When I say I don't know what to say...well.. its just that...what can you say when your thoughts all run together?Mixed with work,family,home......ahhhh home....not a big bright spot for me. I love my wife completely but sometimes it feels like a competition to see who says they have worked the hardest. I know we are both tired and strained but reaching across that unsaid line seems like a million miles at times. I am just friggin tired......but carry on. So for not having anything to say I just chatted away...Lord I hope this helps.... Peace Out....Uncle Grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment