Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You Just Never Know

Just when I want to disown my brother he goes and does something noble. He went to see mom today and had lunch with her. He felt something wasn't right with dad and went to the hospital. He was right. Dad has not been eating or responding at all since the operation. He went back and got mom. She was able to get dad to respond and in a little while dad ate something. Then he went back and fed dad dinner. He can be such a pain in the butt and then be such a saving angel.
He makes me mad as hell and proud in the same sentence. Then again both of us are products of Parent Land. I can't tell you just how helpless and useless I feel---then envious that he can be there for them while I can not be. At the same stroke of the key he is well suited for getting things done for them ,not to say I couldn't but not in the same manner. God Bless you brother--
if you only knew just how grateful I am but sorry to say you may never know. That in itself is a grave loss cause life is way to short. Sad that I will never measure up to you in your eyes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment