Thursday, March 19, 2009

Over The Top

That's what today felt like. Just over the top. Work went very well with much getting done. The guys came together and really put in a great day. Called mom three times today 9,2,and 8. At the eight o'clock phone call got to talk to dad for a minute. They had him exercising which is the best thing for him. Hospice came by and said they seem to be doing fine and left. I really don't understand that but I was not there. There may be more than meets the eye with that one.
Came home and worked around the house until dark. Oh yes I am going to feel this one tomorrow. That's the price I pay for doing what I do. I just do not have a very good sense of balance. It seems its all or nothing for me. Either I am running at a hundred miles an hour or just not moving at all. I am grateful that I have a living God in my life that takes me as I am. Make the most of what is in front of you cause this isn't a dress rehearsal for sure. So its off to bed, then off to one more day in this week....boy o boy........ Peace Be With You....Uncle Grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment