Sunday, March 15, 2009

And On The Seventh Day He Rested

Maybe he did but he is God and I am not. Its 6:30 pm and for the first time since seven am I can take a breather. We were off to Parent Land today. When I got there I was surprised to find only mom. Seem she had dad taken to the hospital yesterday. Now failure to tell me is nothing new due to this crazy family thing of informing the person after the event happens. The reason is a thin vail of an answer wrapped up in the thought we would just worry. Why heck yea I would worry...any reasonable person would. But reason is not a strong suit when it comes to Parent Land. As stated before - Parent Land does not have to use or have logic.
We went and saw dad at the hospital. To me really he seem better than he was Thursday. At least he could complete an entire sentence and thought. We only stayed a little while before it was off to the house for mom. Overall it was a pretty good day. I did not realize that mom had not been back to the house since Thanksgiving. That is way to long since its just across the street. I plan on seeing that the time frame in between is not so long for now on.
I talked to the nurse and several test had already been done. All came back with good results but dad is just not responding . I am unsure at this point what direction things will go in. If improvement is made we made plans soon to have them over to our house for the weekend. I think mom really enjoyed just getting out with the world. Even though the place they are at is very nice I would think it would get pretty small after awhile.
Now that I have family reading my blog I was wondering if I would censor my thoughts or not.
Not is what I come up with. I started typing this as an outlet in which I can try to express the vast and mass amount of screwed up thinking. This is not meant to hurt or disturb anyone but me. I find by putting my head on paper it gives the heart a chance to see the real deal that surrounds me daily. If you find something here that helps-great- take what you need and leave the rest. I am but one man going thru life on a shoestring. If that shoestring is left untied to long I will surely trip.
So bid you Good Sunday! For this is a day freely given to you to enjoy. I pray you do so...its your choice...as it is mine.....
Peace to You,
Uncle Grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment