Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rollercoaster

Well new news in Parent Land. Seems dad got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and fell. Falling is not a big problem for most people ...its the landing that's a bitch. His landing was none to good. Its seems it is a broken hip at this point. You have to remember that news out of Parent Land can often be limited. H goes under the knife at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning and its a 50/50 shot on whether anything can be done.The last couple of weeks at least have been a constant roller coaster of emotions. I, for one want off the ride. But it doesn't work like that in Parent Land. It only gets faster and faster till all you can do is hang on for dear life. Now don't get me wrong...I do know that this ride will end someday and I am going to wish I was back on.This Parent Land ride has a nasty side effect of sucking the life right out of the body. Some kind of ride huh? I pray and pray hard that God's will be done cause I am running on just about empty. SOOOO Step right up boys and girls...Men and women of all ages....The ride is about to begin.....again...... Peace
Uncle Grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment