Monday, March 16, 2009

I Owe, I Owe, Its Off To Work I Go....

Well alright then. Time to lock and load...time to hit the ground running...time to sh#t and get..
time to...ahhh you get the picture. Another fine Monday morning and I swear my head woke up thirty minutes before I did. Granted my work load this week is going to be heavy but heck do I need to start worrying already? Turn it over,turn it over,turn it over is what I need to do. Turn it over to what you say...to God I say but the head wants to disagree. At times like this I focus on what will give me strength and its not the brain strain of human thinking. I will dwell on the thought that" All things are possible through Jesus Christ who Strengthens me ". This is Gods day and I will just be showing up in it. I think fear is one of the most useless emotions known to me. It erodes the very fabric from which I am wrapped. Today I not feeling real tightly wrapped in the first place but will put one foot in front of the other,knuckle down,get on with it,make the best of it,well....you get the picture...time to get on with it...
Peace,
Uncle Grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment