Friday, April 10, 2009

Hippy Hop

Well its Easter time again and another weekend in Parent Land.My brother and his...hmmmm not sure of what to call her... are going to be there also. I have to say not the place highest on my list to be at. As far as I can tell mom is OK but in Parent Land that is not always true. I have heard from mom that dad did a little hobble today so I guess he is doing what they say. Last weeks visit with mom was not fun. As soon as we got to the rehab mom started barking orders to all of us. I do understand it is cause she is concerned about dad but dang it was rough.So at this point it looks like its lunch at the assisted living place with a family visit to dad in rehab. Not really bitching ...just rundown from the week and a killer toothache. That will put anyone in a bad frame of mind I guess. So on that note I wish one and all a Happy Easter and offer up a prayer for you and yours..... Peace... Uncle Grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment